ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations, or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Opportunities for Experts in banking/finance area.
If you’re passionate about making your mark in the financial world, these opportunities are designed to help you achieve your full potential. They give you the experience and exposure to learn, grow and succeed in an international environment as part of a company that’s a global leader.
We welcome talented specialists to full-time opportunities in Operations.
What qualifications do I need to apply?
• Advanced English proficiency (min. B2 level)
• Availability to work full time
• University Education: BA or/and MA (preferably: in Finance, Banking or Economics)
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in banking/finance/accounting area
• Intermediate knowledge of financial markets and accounting
• Motivated to acquire knowledge, develop and advance
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Ability to adapt to fast paced, changing environment
• Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
What can I expect?
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programs
• Language training course
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects including 3 days for volunteering
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount program, employee assistance program, pension scheme, on-site childcare and a parental buddy program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
How does it work?
This is a general requisition. Your exact role will be determined during the application process - you will be aligned to a role that best matches your interests and skills.