On the occasion of the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, we would like to invite you and all People with Disabilities to an open day to IBM Global Services Delivery Center. with o.o. ul. Muchoborska 8, Wroclaw on 07-12-2017, for a meeting related to the management of disabilities in workplace.
People with disabilities will be able to:
- talk to HR team,
- talk to employees with disabilities from the company,
- see how IBM's headquarters and the work itself takes into account the needs of people with disabilities,
- see how to write a CV and what recruitment interview looks like,
- know the rights of an employee with a disability
- spend a good time together with snacks and drinks.
Agenda: "Open Day: let’s meet
- 10:00 -10:15 Welcome session
- 10:15- 11:15 Carrier experience of PwD
- 11:15 - 11:30 coffee break
- 11:30 -13:00 Session with HR - from preparing a good CV to recruitment to IBM
- 13:00 - 13:30 coffee break
- 13:30 - 14:00 - See how flexible/accessible we are - walking tour around IBM
- 14:00 - 15:30 Labor law in context of people with disabilities
Early registration is required!
Registration until Tuesday December 5th.
Address for registration: Diana.Bulanda@pl.ibm.com
Guided Tour Around The City Center of Wrocław
For this challenge, students are invited to imagine innovative ideas for a product or a service that uses Artificial Intelligence to make the difference and shape the future.
Students can present their mind-blowing ideas in the field of everyday life, corporate life, mobility and machine learning. The winning teams will have the chance to come to Paris and pitch their project to top CEOs, directors and employees.