Career Services invite students and graduates of the University of Economics, who want to self-develop and benefit fully from their internal resources, to
participate in CAREER COACHING.
• What is COACHING?
Coaching is a partnership-based relationship with the Customer based on the thought-provoking and creative process which inspires them to achieve and use their highest personal potential.
• What is CAREER COACHING?
Career Coaching is a process whose main aim is to strengthen and support the Customer in the self-made deliberate changes in their career path, based on their own findings, conclusions and
• What is not CAREER COACHING?
Career Coaching is not a therapy, vocational counseling, academic tutoring, a method of individualized education, nor is it a business mentoring “master-apprentice” relationship.
• For WHOM is CAREER COACHING?
- For those who want to look for creative solutions for their future;
- For those who want to work on the positive;
- For those who want to build-up their greater self-awareness;
- For those who want to take responsibility for their actions;
- For those who believe that they can succeed even when facing challenges in their career path.
CAREER COACHING allows for a new look at yourself and the situation in which you are. It helps activate your own resources, providing the tools for identifying your
goals, planning your activities and decision-making. It inspires and stimulates the realization of your dreams, both educational and professional!
If you want to learn about your potential and develop it, then CAREER COACHING is just