Become a Student Ambassador for the European Union
We encourage students of Wroclaw University of Economics and Business to take part in the recruitment process for the "EU Careers" students-ambassadors program conducted by the European Personnel
Selection Office and the Chancellery of the Prime Minister.
Please note that recruitment is extended until 28.02.2022.
The aim of the European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) - "EU Careers Ambassadors 2022/2023" programme is to recruit a Student who will represent our University and become a Student Ambassador.
The Student recruited for the program should speak English at a high level of minimum B2, be a student of our University currently and in the next academic year 2022/2023.
As part of this program you have the opportunity to:
• obtain detailed information about working in EU institutions and disseminate it to students network with students from all over Europe
• gain work experience during your studies which will enhance your CV
• gain experience in public speaking, marketing and HR
• receive preparatory training and be supported by a coach throughout the programme
• establish contact with senior officials of the EU institutions
• receive a letter of recommendation about your performance.
What are the tasks of an ambassador?
• Acting as a contact point for students interested in working for the EU institutions
• Identifying target groups and liaising with university media
• Creating mailing lists and disseminating information about working with the EU institutions through appropriate information channels
• Making presentations, attending professional development events, and seeking out interesting speakers
• Carrying out tasks assigned for specific months and reporting back regularly on their completion
• Managing and regularly monitoring your profile on Facebook or other networking sites
Eager students are asked to:
• fill in the online questionnaire: https://forms.office.com/r/XitdUSaSFp
• and send your CV in Polish and English in the EUROPASS format to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org