Lifelong Learning Centre [CKU] is a non-faculty organizational unit of the University of Economics in Wroclaw.
Its mission is to meet the needs of the representatives of all vocational groups in acquiring current knowledge and practical skills. It educates with passion and at the highest level, thanks to the
wide range of experienced staff and modern infrastructure. The tasks of the Lifelong Learning Centre include, inter alia:
– the assessment of the training needs;
– development of the postgraduate studies, trainings and courses offer;
– preparation of post-graduate studies and trainings dedicated to businesses, institutions and professional groups;
– the promotion of continuing education of the Wroclaw University of Economics;
– administrative support of the postgraduate studies and trainings;
– improvement of the processes of preparation and implementation of the postgraduate studies;
– ensuring high quality of education at the postgraduate level;
– development of cooperation with business practice in the field of lifelong learning.
More information: http://www.podyplomowe.ue.wroc.pl/115,centrum_ksztalcenia_ustawicznego.html