is not the product of economic forces alone
– it is an achievement of man"
Peter F. Drucker
Knowing that a reliable selection of personnel is a real gain for the organization, Career Services of Wroclaw University of Economics make every effort for your Company’s future staff to be best
prepared for work. Our mission is to build relationships between our students, graduates and employers who focus on the selection of employees with high abilities and
To implement this idea we propose the following activities:
- Organization of Job Fairs "Meet the Employer”, where you can make contact with the community of students and graduates seeking professional challenges;
- Providing job, apprenticeship and internship offers on the website, in the section devoted to job opportunities;
- Dissemination of information via the Employers Directory and the organization of meetings of representatives of the students under the "Safari Career” project. These meetings allow Employers
to advertise their companies and obtain application documents from persons interested in cooperation;
- Informing students about internship programs, workshops, trainings, competitions and other opportunities that you, as an Employer offer to WUE students;
- Implementation of the Mentoring project, which allows you to build a master-apprentice partnership, during which the Mentor inspires the student and helps them discover their needs, desires
and opportunities. They also pass over the basic knowledge about self-development and self-improvement;
- Cooperation with science clubs and student organizations operating at WUE in order to reach the largest group of interested persons;
- Supporting the Employers in the organization and promotion of training courses and workshops aimed at students and graduates of Wroclaw University of Economics.
A detailed description of our services and proposals is described in the information and
promotion campaign offer.