Taking your first career steps?
State Street Global Advisors will help you to start your career in finance!
If you want to jump-start your financial services career working for an industry leader, join now our Internship Program!
State Street Global Advisors is a global leader in providing investment management services to clients worldwide. With ~$4.1 trillion of assets under management, SSGA has the size, scale and global perspectives to provide insightful solutions to meet the requirements of our clients. Please visit www.statestreet.com for further corporate reports and press releases.
Who we are looking for?
Our Internship Program is placing high-potential students, like you, into our most impactful roles, preparing you for future success.
The program offers you:
• Possibility to work remotely
• A structured learning and development program, specific job-related trainings, professional development and soft-skills trainings
• A buddy who will offer you their experience, knowledge and guidance throughout your Internship.
• Virtual events for the Interns
• Series of business presentations
• Leadership Q&A sessions with Senior Management
• Growth of your professional network by joining Employee Resource Group Committees including the Professional Women’s Network, the Pride & Ally Network and the Professional Inclusion committee
Programme dates: May/June 2022 – November/December 2022
You will join one of the following departments:
• The SPDR Group
• SSGA’s EMEA Institutional Client Group (ICG
• The Global Institutional Group (GIG)
• The Chief Administration Officer (CAO)
• Transaction Management EMEA
• The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
Check more details and apply now:
SSGA Internship Program (Full time) job in Krakow | Internships and Development Programs jobs at State Street
Should you require more information, please contact us: ur_emea@StateStreet.com
Centrum Współpracy z Biznesem
ul. Komandorska 118-120
tel. +48 71 36 80 882
fax +48 71 36 80 886
pn - pt w godz. 7.30 - 15.30